I found these golden rules for ladies by the general overseer the International Central Gospel Church (ICGC), Dr. Mensah Otabil to be very insightful. The rules are as follows;
6 GOLDEN RULES FOR LADIES!!!
1. Don’t take off your panties, because he called you beautiful, take them off because he married you.
2. Don’t open your legs because he said you will make a good mother. Open them because he’s ready to be a father after your wedding.
3. Don’t take him home because he gave you a ride or buy you ice cream and fried rice, take him home because he treated you like a queen and is committed to be the love of your life.
4. Don’t push him away because he has no money today. Hold him close if he is a man of vision, to another woman, he’s Honey and he got brighter days ahead, with a prospective blossoming future.
5. Don’t go punishing him because another man hurt you! All men are not the same! A man who fears GOD doesn’t hurt! If he loves you, give him a chance and he may be the best thing that ever happened to you.
6. Don’t stay up all night wondering where to find a good man. Work on your character!
Be an asset! Serve GOD….